Saturday, September 11, 2010

Starting Out.

My name is T, and I can't help but think it's time that I told the Internet what I thought about some things. I've been inspired by Jezebel and Feministing and lots of others to whom I can only look up to as the teeniest of dust motes- real heavies of LGBT blogging like Joe My God, for instance. I'll be writing about things like feminism, queer culture, sex, politics, history and spirituality- not to say the least of things I think are funny. So expect everything (including kitten videos!). I would like to put myself forth as a young voice who is eager to examine everything that catches my eye through a queer, feminist, and sex-positive lens. I'm snarky, strong, and ready to talk, so come here for a pretty package with a pretty big bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment